Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE ONLINE COMMUNITY MEMBERS PLATFORM LIKE?
It's laid out like Facebook, however it is completely private to us! No prying from the platform creators themself or of passerbyers. It is NOT affiliated with Meta.
You get your own profile, feed, a community chatbox, DMs, livestreaming, and events.
It's a place where we can share stories, ask questions, and get to know and support one another.
The online platform is also where you will find new events posted for you to sign up for - we're doing both online and in-person events and is where you will socialize with your coaching pod if you join one!
WHAT ARE THE ONLINE EVENTS GOING TO BE LIKE?
We do a weekly online Peer Support Group Hang where we get to know one another better, discuss hardships, and celebrate the good things in our lives.
Additionally, we'll be offering many monthly online workshops, which are opportunities to learn from professionals such as by our sex therapists, pro doms, somatic healers, etc! These online specialty workshops will vary in topic, length, style, and price.
HOW WILL I KNOW IF I BELONG?
Know that we are not a sex club and you should not be a member if your ONLY intention is to date. We are about friendship and growth.
Our community is made up of the LGBTQAI, consensually approved/ethically non-monogamous, sexworkers, kinksters, and curious allies.
Are you at least an openhearted and openminded curious ally? Then come hang with us inside!
WHAT ARE THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES?
1. WE ARE CONSENT BASED. Don't assume someone you like likes you back or is up for being pursued romantically or sexually. Connect with someone publically, such as on the public feed in the comments, in the community chatbox, or at an online or in-person event before DMing them. If someone doesn't write back, then don't attempt to continue to reach out. Never touch anyone, even a hug, without asking them first. You never know where the other person is at personally and they may not be up for touch or conversation in general, or with you, and that needs to be okay. Respecting people's boundaries is key.
2. WE ARE NOT A SEX CLUB OR A PORN SITE. Please do not join expecting to post or view nude images or porn. Please do not join expecting nudity or sexual situations with the members.
3. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE SEXUAL HARASSMENT. This is to be a safe space where people don't have to worry about being objectified or inappropriately hit on. Keep comments appropriate regardless of how sexy the topic might be.
4. WE DO NOT TOLERATE BULLYING. We believe in kindness. If someone says something unknowingly problematic (which, we all probably have at one time or another) then it is fine to compassionately make your argument, as we are all for the sharing of ideas and growing together. However, it is not okay to insult, degrade, or harass someone.
5. NO SOLICITING SEXWORK OR ONLYFANS ETC. You may include your website, ad sites, onlyfans, etc in your profile so that if someone wants to go there they can, however, we ask that you not promote hiring you for sexwork in the feed or post nude images.
If we feel you have broken any of these guidelines then we have the right to immediately remove you for the safety of the community.
No refunds will be given.
I'M INTERESTED IN RECIEVEING COACHING!
Great! Coaching is a great way to really delve into deeper learning with focus on YOU.
You can either join a quarterly group coaching pod of 10 people max to do a 6 week course with or can sign up for individual sessions with either Sex Therapist Victoria Gerdts or Tantra Teacher Audria O'Neill. Victoria focuses on academic learning while Audria focuses on embodiment practices in vulnerability. Learn more about them on the About page.
You can contact them personally inside the community platform once approved.
DO YOU COLLABORATE WITH PROFESSIONALS?
We do in many ways! We're consistently looking for new professionals to join the team!
We take on influencers who are willing to act as moderators with special benefits. Moderators get free access to all events in exchange for their volunteering help.
We also work with professionals who would like to host events with us! You must first a member of the community, so apply and then reach out to Audria in the community platform.
Our team is available for...
Festivals & Retreats
WRITE TO: email@example.com